- These are the Terms and Conditions of use of the website. By using the website, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Incursions Plus is an information service that provides you with the tools and information you need to compare a wide range of products, providers and services. We do not provide information on all available products, providers or services so please appreciate that there may be other options available to you then the products, providers or services covered by our service.
- In order to provide you with quotes, comparisons, factual information or advice we may need to collect some basic information about your service. By clicking “booking” or “enquiry” buttons you’re authorising us to provide your information to your selected service provider who will call you to provide you with information about availability options and available products. By doing this you are also consenting to us retaining your personal information so that we can contact you about other relevant services that we think might interest you (but you can “opt out” of this process at any time by simply withdrawing your consent).
- We endeavour to ensure that the information and other content on our website is accurate and current but we can’t guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on which we’ve relied. If you find an error in our data please let us know and we’ll correct our site.
- To the extent permitted by law, Incursions Plus disclaims all liability to any person in relation to use of the website, and you waive all claims against Incursions Plus in relation to your use of the website. Incursions Plus accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to the website or its use or any website linked to this website, and does not represent or warrant that applications initiated through the website will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application by other means.
- The website includes links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with these. All linked websites are linked “as is” and Incursions Plus does not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site; does not make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world; and does not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other websites by linking the website to those other websites.
- If you have a complaint or dispute in relation our service, please email our complaints handling office using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information and data on the website is subject to change without notice.
- Incursions Plus may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, Incursions Plus claims copyright ownership of all material on the website. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Incursions Plus reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time. Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved.
Selection & ordering of products
- We believe there is no perfect order or perfect ranking system for the products we list on our Site so we’ve provided you with the functionality to self-select, re-order and compare products. Please don’t interpret the order in which products appear on our Site as any endorsement or recommendation from us. There is no particular basis or system of awards or ratings for the products on this Site. We’re happy to provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions, but we’d like you to make your own decisions and compare and assess products based on your own preferences, circumstances and needs.
- You agree that by selecting or booking of a product or service through this website that Incursions Plus will contact you to confirm booking finalisation and that if requested you will provide details via email on our request.
- All booking enquiries are reviewed and availability is either confirmed or another date and/or time is offered, within 24-48 hours, however time maybe delayed based on provider availability.
- You agree that once a booking enquiry is “confirmed as a booking” all fees quoted are payable to the provider as per their payment agreement and that you as the representative authorise the value of the service or product to be invoiced by the services provider.
- You agree that a cancellation fee (as set by the provider) maybe charged if a cancellation of a “confirmed booking” is made one month or less prior to the performance/workshop or day of booking.